'The Enterprise Stops at Taco Bell'
10. Troi: I sense... indigestion.
9. Picard: Don't order the fajitas, Number One, they'll go through you at warp nine.
8. Wesley, guest starring: Look, mister, the sign says you get a free "Little Orphan Annie" cup with any taco salad purchase, and I'm not leaving here til l I get one!
7. Worf: Klingons do NOT eat burritos!
6. Geordi: I bet if I allowed anti-matter to collide with these chimichangas we could boost warp power by 27 percent!
5. Dr. Crusher, pointing tricorder at a taco: Inconclusive meat readings, Captain.
4. Picard: You're on, Number One. Whoever can squirt the most jalapeno sauce up his nose gets treated to dessert.
3. Riker: What do you mean you don't serve tokelau here? What kind of Mexican restaurant is this?
2. Data, re-joining Geordi after bugging Picard with a boring monologue on the history of the enchilada: I do not believe it is physically possible for me to place an enchilada in the area suggested by the Captain.
1. Picard: When we get back on the ship and you have the conn, Number One, you'd better not queef on my chair!